Friday, May 7, 2010

first post


well, i'm not promising to be grammatically or politically correct but here is my first blog! I have a lot going on so I thought it would be nice to get some of it on, I was going to say paper but who uses that anymore? ha! It feels like whenever things get on a normal role, they change again and I am no closer to a career than when I graduated 10 years ago. I just don't know how to pry open that door or really what door to go to? I know what I want to do but with all the balls I am juggling it gets cloudy sometimes. being a mom is a number one priority, but I want to have something that I can do that is for me and that I feel like I am contributing to the world. maybe I am, I don't know. anyway, I guess it should be good enough to enjoy each day and then see where it takes me. well, there you go. blog no. 1 (sometimes i won't be so whiny)

No comments:

Post a Comment